sábado, 27 de setembro de 2008

The Cure - "Hypnagogic States" e "4:13 Dream"

O E.P. "hypnagogic States", disponivel nas lojas desde 13 de Setembro, inclui versões dos 4 Singles extraidos de "4:13 Dream" novo álbum da banda que por sua vez deverá sair a 28 de Outubro (e não a 13 como era sua vontade).
Todas as receitas do grupo provenientes da venda de "Hypnagogic States" revertem para a Cruz Vermelha Internacional.


O alinhamento do E.P.:

01.The Only One - remixed by Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars)
02.Freakshow - remixed by Jade Puget (AFI)
03.Sleep When I’m Dead - remixed by Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) and Julien-K
04.The Perfect Boy” - remixed by Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy)
05.Exploding Head Syndrome (all 4 singles) remixed by 65 Days Of Static.

Quanto a "4:13 Dream" também já é conhecida a capa e o alinhamento:

01 UNDERNEATH THE STARS
02 THE ONLY ONE
03 THE REASONS WHY
04 FREAKSHOW
05 SIRENSONG
06 THE REAL SNOW WHITE
07 THE HUNGRY GHOST
08 SWITCH
09 THE PERFECT BOY
10 THIS. HERE AND NOW. WITH YOU
11 SLEEP WHEN I’M DEAD
12 THE SCREAM
13 IT’S OVER

Etiquetas: , ,

Comentários "The Cure - "Hypnagogic States" e "4:13 Dream""

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (13/4/13 22:17) : 

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we communicate?

Look at my page - ukherbal.net

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (21/4/13 20:55) : 

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you
could do with some pics to drive the message home a
little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
A great read. I'll certainly be back.

My website ... meratol uk

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (25/4/13 04:58) : 

all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that
is also happening with this article which I am reading now.


Here is my blog post :: venapro reviews

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (8/5/13 02:43) : 

My brother recommended I might like this website. He
was entirely right. This publish truly made my day.
You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this information!

Thanks!

My site buy alteril

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (8/5/13 04:38) : 

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
some articles for your blog in exchange for a
link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.

Cheers!

My web site: semenex review

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (8/5/13 07:46) : 

Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

Here is my web site ... virility ex united kingdom

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (8/5/13 23:58) : 

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours
is the greatest I have found out till now.

But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?


Stop by my blog - growth hormone

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (9/5/13 06:18) : 

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with
hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my web page ... http://www.jauria.net/2011/05/29/video-tosco/

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (19/5/13 15:27) : 

We stumbled over here from a different web address
and thought I should check things out. I like what
I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.


my site ... http://volumepillsreviews.webs.Com

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (19/5/13 19:14) : 

You don't want to pick something that everyone's heard bad things about, even if this is just because these drugs are more popular.
Vig - RX Plus reviews can be obtained online as well as in
medical journals and popular lifestyle magazines like Maxim and Penthouse.
You simply enjoy sex to the full when you use the pills.


My weblog :: vigrx plus

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (21/5/13 11:10) : 

Thanks for every other great article. Where else could anyone get that type of info in such an
ideal method of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such information.

Check out my website ... buy hgh enrgizer

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (22/5/13 06:00) : 

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users,
its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new web site.


Feel free to visit my weblog ... hgh energizer review

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (23/5/13 10:36) : 

That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Brief but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing this one.
A must read post!

my web-site; buyaciphex.Beep.Com

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (27/5/13 03:37) : 

What's up, I log on to your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!


Also visit my web blog - buy meratol

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (6/6/13 02:26) : 

I almost never create responses, however i did a
few searching and wound up here "The Cure - "Hypnagogic States" e "4:13 Dream"".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it give the impression like some of the comments appear as if they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I'd like to keep
up with anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of
all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?



my homepage ... dietrine

 

Anonymous Anónimo disse ... (17/6/13 23:34) : 

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
But just imagine if you added some great
pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
images and clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the very best in its field.
Excellent blog!

Look at my homepage: buy idol lip - beep.com -

 

Comentar