Imagens alerta

O Blogger voltou a portar-se mal com a colocação de imagens. Até o Blogger atinar não haverá imagens nos posts.

segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

Peter Murphy (Bauhaus) zangado com Brendan Perry (ex-Dead Can Dance)

Via Sideline:

Open letter war between Peter Murphy (Bauhaus) and Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance)

It seems the love between Peter Murphy (Bauhaus) and Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance) is definitely over. Murphy posted an open letter to Brendan Perry on his Facebook page slamming him for his "pretentious musical tourism" and threatening to "take no hesitation in suing your bad ass". Theopen letter is an answer to earlier statements by Perry. The Dead Can Dance songwriter had commented the collapse of a planned joint 100-date world tour last year saying:

"The truth of the matter is that PM [Peter Murphy] wasted months of my time, energy and effort. It was he, after all, who invited me to tour with him and then reneged on our agreement not once, not twice but three times... can you imagine my frustration? ... I would not have minded so much if he had shown some remorse by way of an apology, this would have been the very least I could expect from such an honorable and 'spiritual' man. Right? Well wrong... When I last wrote to him to enquire how he was and what the problem was, he basically told me to mind my own business... Cuckoo!"

O resto AQUI.

Sem comentários: